Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Stop staring in the gym! It's workout time.

STOP STARING IN THE GYM!


 
 
        When you go to the gym, your focus should be on exercising, NOT staring at other members. This goes for both men and women. When you're a woman that wears skin tight yoga pants or scantily clad clothing, what do you expect? The truth is the gym is not a fashion show, it's a place to exercise and get in shape. When you lose focus of this you become distracted, and when you're distracted you don't exercise properly.

        As a guy in the gym, you also have some guidelines to follow. When you're wearing shirts showing so much skin, that you're nipples are visible,or super short shorts there is a problem. There are mirrors around the gym and other people will notice you. Also mirrors benefit you because you can see what your outfit actually looks like.

     There are some people that do go to the gym to stare and pick up partners, but for me I get in and get out, everything else is a distraction.

2 comments:

  1. I personally hate when people ask how many sets I have left and I tell them then offer for them to work in but they refuse, then they proceed to just wait for me to finish my workout. I feel so rushed with them just watching. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel, I totally agree with you. The problem is some people are just completely unfamiliar with gym etiquette. If the circumstance is fitting, just explain to them that its more convenient for them to work in with you then it is to wait around. This might also give them the hint that you feel rushed, and if it doesn't just brush you shoulders off. Hope this helps going forward!

    ReplyDelete